- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 407 kcal
/ Side Dish
/ Scalloped Potatoes
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Transfer half of the cooked potatoes to a large bowl; add milk, sour cream, butter, and 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Mash with a potato masher or fork until creamy.
- Stir ham, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and remaining potato slices into the mashed potato mixture until well mixed.
- Pour ham and potato mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese over mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like