- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 pound firm tofu, sliced and well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, vinegar, mustard, sugar, turmeric, dill, and parsley. Mix well, and reserve.
- Place drained tofu in large bowl, and crumble with a fork. Stir in onion and celery. Mix in reserved mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
almost eggless egg salad, Egg Salad recipe