- Prep Time: 3 h 15 m
- Calories: 295 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Meat And Poultry
- Mix brown sugar, mustard, and soy sauce together in a bowl. Measure 1/4 cup marinade for basting and transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Place wings in a large resealable bag. Pour remaining marinade over wings, coating well. Seal and marinate wings at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove chicken wings from resealable bag and transfer to a baking sheet. Discard marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Baste wings with reserved 1/4 cup marinade; cook, basting every 10 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 more minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like