- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Remove from heat and whisk in flour. Pour in 1/2 cup of heavy cream and whisk well, return to heat.
- Add cheese and stir until creamy. Remove from heat and pour in remaining cream. Stir in sherry, paprika, crabmeat, and shrimp. Spoon mixture into 6 large individual ramekins.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together croutons and parsley. Top each filled ramekin with crouton mixture. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until top is browned and bubbly.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like