- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian chile paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 (2 pound) fat-trimmed pork tenderloin
- Pour into a medium bowl the soy sauce, sesame oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Then whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, chile paste, and pepper. Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat. Cover dish, and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Transfer pork with marinade into an aluminum foil-lined baking pan.
- Roast in a preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
asian pork tenderloin, Roasts recipe