- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until done. Rinse and drain noodles. Set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine in a small saute pan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and wine. Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
- Place 4 noodles in the bottom of a well oiled 9x13 inch pan. Spread 1/2 cheese mixture over the noodles, and spoon 1/2 soup mixture over cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Top with sharp cheese, and parmesan cheese. Brown lasagna under broiler. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
aunty pasto's seafood lasagna, Shrimp recipe