- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 448 kcal
/ Quick Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Stir in whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, and butter.
- Whisk cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; stir cornmeal mixture into the corn mixture.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cornbread comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like