- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 110 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Stuffed Mushrooms
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, dice and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove mushroom stems. Set aside caps. Chop the stems.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Slowly cook and stir the chopped stems and onion until the onion is soft. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mushroom stem mixture, bacon and 1/2 cup Cheddar. Mix well and scoop the mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
2 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like