- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Place breasts into a glass baking dish and marinate in steak sauce for 15 to 60 minutes.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink and the juices run clear. Remove from grill, and chop into bite-size pieces.
- To a large pot of boiling water, add bouillon cubes and pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, onion, avocados and tomatoes. Mix in salad dressing, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
best chicken pasta salad, Tomato Pasta Salad recipe