- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic salt, Creole seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Pour melted butter into a shallow dish. Coat each chicken breast with melted butter, and then roll in the crumb mixture. Place coated chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear.
better cheddar chicken, Chicken Breasts recipe