- Prep Time: 15 h
- Calories: 275 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
/ Meat And Seafood
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place a colander and two cups of water in a small stock pot. Add the broccoli and bring water to a boil. Cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
- Lightly butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Lightly butter bread slices. Line bottom of baking pan with bread slices. Cover bread with cheese, bacon and broccoli.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into pan. Refrigerate overnight or bake immediately.
- Twenty minutes before baking, preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Bake until eggs are solid, approximately 60 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like