- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Steam broccoli and carrots till tender.
- Boil lasagna noodles.
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup Parmesan, cottage cheese, and 2 cups Mozzarella. Mix well and set aside 1 1/4 cup of mixture.
- To remaining sauce, add garlic powder, rosemary, and the cooked veggies. Set aside.
- To assemble lasagna: In a 9x13-inch pan, lay 3 noodles, spread 1/2 of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, spread rest of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, the reserved 1 1/4 cup of cheese mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup Mozzarella on top. Mix together paprika and 1/4 cup Parmesan and sprinkle on top of Mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1/2 hour, then remove cover and bake 10 more minutes! Enjoy, it's really wonderful!
broccoli and carrot lasagna, Vegetarian Lasagna recipe