- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- Mix broccoli, romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onion in a large bowl with a lid.
- Place olive oil, lime juice, honey, cilantro, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour lime dressing over vegetables; toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate salad for at least 2 hours before topping with white Cheddar cheese and serving.
broccoli salad with margarita dressing, Broccoli Salad recipe