- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, and coat with 2 tablespoons butter.
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 teaspoon lemon juice, melted butter, mustard, raspberry vinegar, honey, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Place the tilapia on the prepared baking sheet, and broil about 3 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn tilapia, and drizzle with about half the lemon juice dressing mixture. Continue broiling about 3 minutes, turn, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Continue broiling about 2 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with remaining lemon juice to serve.
broiled sweet and tangy tilapia, Seafood recipe