- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 223 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
- Coat bottom of high sided frying pans of Dutch oven with oil and heat over medium high heat.
- Cut sausages in diagonal pieces and add to heated oil. Cook until heated through and then remove to a plate.
- Quarter cabbage and remove core. Add cabbage to frying pan and saute.
- Once slightly wilted add chicken stock and cover with lid. Once cooked through splash with balsamic vinegar and add the cooked sausage. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- While all the flavors are mixing in the pan, prepare the Buttery Homestyle Mashed according to package directions.
- Add stone ground mustard and stir thoroughly.
- Serve cabbage sausage mixture aside mashed potatoes and have more balsamic available as a condiment.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like