- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place flour, paprika, sage, Creole seasoning, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large, resealable plastic bag. Place pork chops in the bag, seal, and shake to coat chops.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat for about 1 minute. Arrange chops in pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook until pork chops are dark brown, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
cajun pork chops, Steaks and Chops recipe