- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 187 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
/ Meat And Seafood
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes. Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like