- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the cream cheese, butter or margarine and flour. Mix to form a dough. Pinch off 48 equal pieces and press into mini tassie pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool slightly. Be careful taking out of pans, they break easily.
- In the microwave on medium high heat. Melt the caramels and 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Stir until creamy. Pour into melted caramel into shells and top with frosting.
- To Make Frosting: Beat the sugar, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, shortening and vanilla until light and creamy.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like