- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, extending the foil over the sides.
- Grease the foil with shortening or butter.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat the butter, brown sugar and honey in a saucepan until the butter melts and begins to boil.
- Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until well coated. Transfer to the prepared pan and press evenly with a spatula.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool on rack. Using the foil, lift out of the pan and place on cutting board. Cut into 18 bars.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like