- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes, or until browned; drain excess fat.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions; drain water.
- In a 2 quart casserole, combine the browned beef, cooked spaghetti, tomatoes, onion soup mix, sour cream, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Top with the cheese and bake, uncovered, for 15 more minutes.
cheeseburger noodle casserole, Noodles recipe