- Prep Time: 1 h 15 m
- Calories: 495 kcal
/ Soups, Stews And Chili
- Place butter and sausage in a large stockpot over medium heat; cook and stir for 5-6 minutes until sausage begins to brown.
- Stir in paprika, cumin and cayenne; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir tomatoes, onions, celery, green pepper, green onions, salt, and bay leaf into sausage mixture.
- Add brown rice and stir to combine. Stir in chicken stock and turn heat to low. Cover and cook for until rice is just tender, about 45 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, replace lid and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like