- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups farfalle pasta
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken chunks, drained
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream sauce. In a medium saucepan mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, Parmesan Cheese, pepper, broccoli, garlic powder, and carrots. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir pasta and chicken into cream sauce, and heat through.
chicken and pasta primavera, Pasta Primavera recipe