- 3 cups bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle bottled coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip™)
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 (5 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained and quartered
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups cashew halves
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coleslaw dressing, mayonnaise, and creamy salad dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, green grapes, red grapes, water chestnuts, celery, and green onions. Stir in dressing, and mix well. Place the salad in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours, or overnight. Mix in cashews and dried cranberries just before serving. Serve cold.
chicken pasta salad with cashews and dried cranberries, Fruit Pasta Salad recipe