- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Cover cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking oil spray.
- Place crackers on foil in 5 x 7 inch rows.
- Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes. Add brown sugar and stir. Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour over crackers. Bake 17 - 20 minutes (should bubble but not burn).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers. Spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened). Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Break into pieces. Can be frozen.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like