- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup of sugar. Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and combine. Batter will be thick.
- In a separate bowl, combine chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spread half of the cake batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chip mixture over the batter. Repeat with the remaining batter, and then the remaining chocolate chip mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like