- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 395 kcal
/ World Cuisine
/ Latin American
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with about 1/2 the oil, and season with salt. Bake 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until tender.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a separate baking dish, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Cool and shred.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute onion and garlic until tender. Mix in shredded chicken, jalapeno, and lime juice. Cook until heated through.
- Serve the chicken and potatoes in warmed tortillas.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like