- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease two 5x9 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla. Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until smooth. Sprinkle the bottoms of the loaf pans with cinnamon sugar, and divide the batter between the 2 pans.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean.
cinnamon bread delight, Quick Bread recipe