/ Soups, Stews And Chili
- Place eggs in a 2 quart saucepan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 10-12 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water and cool.
- Press the yolks of hard-boiled eggs through a sieve and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium low heat. Add the green onions and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add the flour and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in the stock, milk and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked egg yolks, crabmeat, sherry, salt and pepper and heat through. Ladle into bowls and garnish each serving with a pinch of paprika and a lemon slice.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like