- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 3 ounces firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Pour water, 1/2 cup coconut milk, and rice into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tofu and cook until golden-brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. When browned, stir in green beans, curry powder, and 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Simmer until the green beans are tender, then serve over rice.
coconut curried tofu with green beans and coconut rice, Main Dish recipe