- 2 pounds chicken cutlets, pounded thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and black pepper. Pour flour into a shallow dish. Press chicken cutlets into flour to coat each side, shaking to remove any excess flour.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Cook chicken in hot butter until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Mix chicken broth, Marsala wine, and garlic into the remaining butter in the skillet; reduce heat to low and cook until the liquid is hot, about 5 minutes. Stir mushrooms, tomato, rosemary, and basil into the liquid. Return chicken to the skillet. Place a cover on the skillet and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 30 minutes.
company chicken marsala, Chicken Marsala recipe