- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 625 kcal
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add manicotti shells and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender but not mushy. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, crab, parsley and onion. Spoon into the manicotti shells. Place in a buttered 11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a saucepan, stir together the Alfredo sauce and chicken broth. Season with basil, marjoram, garlic powder and thyme. Heat until warm over medium heat. Pour over the shells in the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand for about 5 minutes before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like