- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- In a food processor, mix the sour cream, Neufchatel cheese, ranch dressing mix, hot sauce, garlic salt, and celery salt.
- In a bowl, mash the avocados, and mix in the sour cream mixture until well blended. Cover, and chill until serving.
creamy avocado-ranch dip, Cold Cheese Dips recipe