- 3 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning blend
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 (1 inch) piece peeled fresh ginger, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 12 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- Place the jerk seasoning, oil, garlic, ginger, green onions, and jalapeno slices in a blender, and blend until thick and smooth. Dunk wings in the mixture, and arrange in single layer on baking sheets. Spread remaining mixture evenly over wings. Cover with aluminum foil, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake wings 2 hours in the preheated oven.
dad's kickin' jamaican wings, mon, Spicy recipe