- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 4 large red potatoes, diced
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 eggs (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the potatoes and kielbasa, and cook until the kielbasa is browned, and the potatoes are nearly tender, about 10 minutes. Add the frozen pepper mix and corn; season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is hot and the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, crack in the eggs, and cook to your desired degree of doneness, about 1 1/2 minutes per side for over-medium. Portion the kielbasa hash into 6 servings, and top each serving with a fried egg.
'day before payday' kielbasa and corn hash, Main Dish recipe