- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 8 leaves spinach - rinsed, stemmed, and dried
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the celery, walnuts, cranberries, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper and lemon juice. Add cooled chicken, and stir until well combined. Cover and chill about 6 hours and serve on top of spinach leaves, if desired.
deb's cranchick salad, Salad recipe