- 1 cup warm water (105 to 115 degrees)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope active dry yeast
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, mix the water, oil, and yeast. Stir in the flour. Roll into a ball, and transfer to a well-oiled bowl. Allow to rise 1 hour in a warm location, or until doubled in size.
- Thoroughly grease a deep dish pizza pan. Punch down dough, and transfer to the pan. Cover dough with a cloth, and allow crust to rise 25 minutes, until puffy.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a saucepan over low heat, mix the cream, butter, and cream cheese, stirring constantly, until melted and well-blended. Mix in Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Continue to cook and stir 15 minutes, or until Parmesan is lightly browned. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is lightly browned.
deep dish alfredo pizza, Pizza recipe