- Prep Time: 1 h 15 m
- Calories: 914 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Breasts
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and cover each breast with 3 strips bacon. In a large bowl combine the soup, sour cream and mushrooms. Mix together and pour over chicken; spread out evenly.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- 20 minutes before chicken is ready, bring 3 cups water to boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. When chicken is ready, serve over hot cooked rice.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like