- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sausages
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook sausages, about 15 minutes, until well browned and cooked through.
- Drain fat, and return skillet and sausages to medium heat. Stir in water, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, cayenne, tomato paste, and brown sugar. Bring contents to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
deviled sausages, Main Dish recipe