- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon. Pour over apples in crust. Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
- Cut 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/2 cup butter or margarine together, and top pie with the mixture.
- Take two 15 inch pieces of parchment paper and enclose pie; fold edges up 3 times. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven, split parchment open and cool pie on wire rack. DO NOT open parchment covering while baking! Serve warm, or at room temperature.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like