- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground dried turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander seed
- 1 (12 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion, garlic, and cumin seeds. Cook and stir until the onion has turned golden brown; about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the diced tomato, cayenne pepper, salt, turmeric, and coriander. Continue cooking 2 more minutes, then stir in the cauliflower, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the kidney beans; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with garam masala to serve.
easy curried cauliflower, Vegetables recipe