- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in the peppercorns. Dip the salmon into the sauce so the flesh side is coated, and set on a plate,
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil begins to smoke, add the salmon, placing it skin side up into the skillet. Cook for until the flesh is seared and golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Place the skillet into the preheated oven, and cook until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
easy lemon-pepper blackened salmon, Salmon Fillets recipe