- 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork chops in the preheated skillet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Arrange seared chops into a casserole dish.
- Whisk maple syrup, water, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl to dissolve the chili powder; pour over the pork chops.
- Bake in preheated oven until the chops are no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes.
easy maple pork chops, Steaks and Chops recipe