- Prep Time: 9 h
- Calories: 23 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Dips And Spreads
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix the eggplant, onion, garlic, green bell pepper, mushrooms and olive oil.
- Cook covered 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the eggplant mixture from the oven and stir in the water, sliced stuffed green olives, salt, tomato paste, red wine vinegar, sugar, basil, oregano and pepper.
- Continue baking 30 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator 8 hour or overnight before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like