/ Cranberry Sauce
/ No-Bake Pies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook sausage according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla; whisk until combined.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out bread to flatten.
- Place one breakfast link on the edge of a bread slice; roll up jelly roll style.
- Dip in egg mixture to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Repeat for remaining sausage.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place cream cheese in a resealable plastic bag. Cut the corner off and pipe cream cheese onto the top of each French Toast Sausage Stick.
- Serve with maple syrup.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like