- 3 1/2 pounds Alaskan king crab legs with shell
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- In a very large stock pot, bring a large amount of water to boil. Place crab legs and corn in the pot of boiling water. Boil until the corn is tender, and the crab legs are opaque and flaky. The crab may finish cooking before the corn, check the corn and crab every 5 minutes to see if they are finished cooking. When finished cooking, drain well. Cut a slit into each of the crab leg shells to make it easier for your guests to get to the meat.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine, garlic, red pepper, and Old Bay (TM) seasoning. Stir in the crab and corn, and saute them for 5 to 10 minutes.
garlic crab legs, Crab recipe