- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 3 small yellow squash, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup torn arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl toss the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, eggplant, and squash with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake vegetables 25 minutes in the preheated oven, tossing occasionally, until lightly browned.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta 10 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Drain the softened sun-dried tomatoes and reserve the water. In a large bowl, toss together the roasted vegetables, cooked pasta, sun-drained tomatoes, arugula, and basil. Mix in remaining olive oil, reserved water from tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and feta cheese; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled.
greek pasta salad with roasted vegetables and feta, Greek Pasta Salad recipe