- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped baby carrots
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, seasoning blend, and sugar. Set aside about 1/2 cup for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the reserved portion of the dressing, or until juices run clear. Cool, and cut into strips. Discard basting sauce.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, oranges, broccoli, and carrots. Top the salad with grilled chicken strips, and drizzle with remaining dressing to serve.
grilled orange vinaigrette chicken salad, Salad recipe