- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 194 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Meat And Poultry
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together hoisin sauce, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and chili-garlic sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken wing pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush chicken with hoisin sauce mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken wings are no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes on each side, basting every 15 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like