- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1/8 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Gently press pork into flour to coat and shake off excess flour. Dip into beaten egg, then press into bread crumbs. Gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Place breaded pork into a 9x13-inch baking dish.; do not stack.
- Bake in preheated oven to brown bread crumbs, about 10 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, and white wine in a bowl. After pork chops have baked for one hour, cover with soup mixture. Replace foil and bake until sauce is hot and bubbly and pork juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
healthier baked pork chops, Steaks and Chops recipe