- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Place the ground beef, eggs, panko, and 1/2 cup ketchup in a large bowl. Mix by hand, and season with salt-free seasoning blend, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Form into a loaf shape, and place on the prepared baking pan. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
jackie's special meatloaf, Beef Meatloaf recipe